The token economy shown below is final. The private sale was filled out in approximately 12 hours after the announcement was made.
The Guest List (ticker: $TGL) is an ERC-20 token that will launch on the Ethereum Blockchain Network in December 2022.
- Total supply: 100,000,000 TGL
- TGE: 15,000,000 TGL (initial liquidity)
- Private sale: 30,000,000 TGL
- Marketing: 15,000,000 TGL
- Team: 10,000,000 TGL (vested linearly over 12 months)
- Burn: 30,000,000 TGL
- Buy Tax: 5 %
- Sell Tax: 5 %
- 40 % to Marketing
- 20 % to Operations
- 20 % to Liquidity (auto-added by contract & burned)
- 20 % to Team, Admins and Mods
- Total raise: 30,000 USD
- Min: 250 USD / Max: 500 USD
- Seed price: 0.001 TGL/USD
- Launch price: 0.002 TGL/USD (2 x seed price)
Initial Market Capitalization is $90,000 assuming a completely sold-out private sale. Marketing, team & burn allocation is exempt from circulating supply.
Fully Diluted Valuation (FDV) is $200,000 with thick starting liquidity ($30,000 worth of USDC and TGL each).
All raised capital will be used to form initial liquidity on Uniswap, which will be locked immediately after launch once trading commences and functionality is verified.